Apr 14, 2009

lost n still cudnt find,

Dear friends,

I am missing you badly. Where have u gone? We used to be sooo close back then, and suddenly you were just invisible and made your way out of mine...? I know, shit happens between us, and I'm sure we already come clean on those issues, right? So, y are u still avoiding me?
I tried to call you, texts u, and nothing came in reply. I am sad, and I think all the memories went down the drain. Memories are good, but if this is wat memories looks like, then I think I wanna kill memories. All those times we had together, were just all good and tastes as sweet as lollipops, and shines as bright as the fireworks. But, where are you now? i Miss u badly. I know you cant be busy because you always have the time for me in any circumtances. So, if u read this please text me or call me. Im still using my old number.

This is for : N, S, D, Y. You know who u are.

No comments: