Apr 16, 2009

Friendsss, they come, they go.

Sometimes, when you are alone, u tend to realised what u had done for past weeks, and days, and months, and years. Weather it's a good noble one, or a dark devilish one. You may or may not realised that it was actually affects you and ur surroundings, don't really matter if it's invisible or right on your face. Indirectly, u felt guilty about it, but ignored it few seconds later. I guess that is the specialities in human beings. Tend to care of certain things, and wonder, and tend to ignore it less than a minute.
All these weeks were such a drama to me. Friends who really care of me, friends who were just pretend to care, friends who acted like a goo d friend out of sudden, and friends who uses a friend. All plastics and lies are breezing thru the air then..and even now. I know how it feels like to be dumped, and to be killed silently. But, it wont happen without a reason. All shits and dirts happened for a reason, and the reason was u deserved to have it.
I admit that I am not such a friend who can depend on, but for certain friends who knows me now and then trusted me, and I am so much glad of that. I don't need you pretenders to be my friend because u dont deserve me. I guess this is what they called life, where lies, and backstabs, circulates around you.
U don't have to act like you care of me, now. I understand it already and I finally seen the thru colors of yours. So colourfull, yet so dull. Go to your own world, I wont interrupt no more. But, all i can say is, U were such a nice and dependable friend, then. I dont understand how u manage to pull it back oppositely. Deep down, I still miss you. But, i guess u dun care about it already. I guess i should just be quite, and back off, for my own happiness.

I appreciated it a lot, 'friend'.
Thanks for the memories.

1 comment:

hani said...

hey didie.
why so sad??
i read her post( if you are talking about she-who-must-not-be-named or our former friend) no need to be upset lah.
we didnt do anything wrong at all.
in fact, we gave her loads of chance. ONE WHOLE SEMESTER OKAY!
she is the backstabber here.
dia yang rosakkan presentation you and jimmy.
kita bermalam-malam tak tido buat storyboard, dia curi orang punya.
that's not a good friend or even a respected person okay didie.
doesnt mean ada boyfriend dia boleh ignore kawan2.
she owes us lots of money, but that boy tak bagi bayar dia dengar je.
fuck her all right.
dia cakap besar nak backstab us balik, bring it on lah.
coz we have nothing to be scared of.
she is the guilty one. not us.
so lets just ignore her and go on with our lives okay.
i love you tau.
and even when i have 10 boyfriends at the same time you will be my priority.
friends come first espacially friends like you.
mwah!