Apr 12, 2009

berdua lebuh baik

My final is next week, and I guess i have to really behave, and be a good human. I dont wanna repeat those days i had during my finals. Been drunk on exam's nite. That was bad, and totally harmful. I need to study, and I wanna score 3 pointer and above again. I dont wanna repeat any paper because it's killing half of my nerves. I also think that I have to change my attitude. I am a hot headed, stubborn, and my mood swing can change every 2 seconds. I guess that's bad and I need to dump it in another world. Show me ways honeyy!!
Today, I went out with my friends and I watched fast n furious, for the 2nd time. Ugh. Kwn punye pasal aku ikut je lah. Then a good fren of mine wanted to belanja me a glass of sex on the beach, but I refused to. Gila kau, dah la aku drive sorg besides I had it already on Friday. I think I need to lay low, and face the world in a good manner. Okkk, I guess so.

*sayang, I miss you.

No comments: