Apr 11, 2009

Its over, yeah, over!

Finally I am done with every shits of assignments. Alhamdulillah for that. I never thought I can manage it, but suprisingly I am a superwoman! With all the efforts and forced I managed to do so. I can say this week was the toughest one for me. From studies, to relationship, friends, families and few dilemma issues. I told u, that was hard. At certain point of that time, I felt like quitting, and move on to another phases. But by avoiding it, I shall picture myself as a sore loser. So, eventhough I cried every night, I still play with my mind that those are just temporary and will end soon. So, again I am setting it and living it. This happen because I was stress with assignments and few issues that surrounded me. Hell for that.

I am learning something from my observation these few days.

1) do not trust boys who u think u can depend on. Cuz they might use u for granted.
2) Move on, look at the right side.
3) Think positively. Do not have any evil thoughts, or this will continue and harm u.
4) Another observation, I am gonna make it real, bcuz y wait?

No comments: