Mar 27, 2009

when i used to......

I hate it when whatever I used to feel secure, now is insecure. The feeling that I used to have then, strikes back. It really annoyed me, and I am thinking about it all the time. Every single time, without everyone realizing it. I have to act stupid, and dumb when I know what is going on behind me. I am particularly sure about my instinct because it never let me down, yet.

I felt different, and insecure, and break down. If it's because of my hectic schedule this past 2 weeks, well, i dont blame that. I know exactly what I've been feeling. It wasnt like how it used to be. But thanks to my busy schedule, makes me less thinking about that. To be harsh, I dont give any fucks about it. But, not now. I am thinking it real deep, and hope I'm making a fair and wise decision. Give me strenght. I can face this. At least for my own happiness.

No comments: