Jan 27, 2009

Surveyy.

Is there any difference between ‘best friend’ and friend?
-yesh, best friend is whom u bathe with, and friend is whom you can ditch with. :p

Has anybody on your top ever admitted to liking you?
- He said he love me.

Do you miss anyone?
- yeshh my top 1 and my top 2.

Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone?
- November 2008.

When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
- Just now, after dinner. My dad.

Who is your celebrity crush?
- Forever Josh Hartnett. Awww.

Can you touch your toes?
- of course la.

Do you know anybody who was abused?
- yeppp.

Do you take walks often?
- used to, but not anymore. Hehe.

Is silence really golden?
- if u think so, then u are a boring homo sapien.

Do you have any interesting tattoos/piercings?
- nope. Not my interest.

Are you afraid to grow up?
- yeshh. I wanna be 18!

Who were you with last night?
- my grandparents.

Can you count past 100?
- mestilah.

What language do you want to learn?
- Spanish. Sexy giler la.

Any upcoming vacations?
- everyday is a vacation for me if I have plenty of bucks.

If you had to marry someone on your top, who would it be?-
My Top 1!!

Do you care what people think of you?
- Nope at all. Unless if its frm my family.

Would you call yourself smart?
- Smart – ASS who likes to eat SMARTIES!

Do you like to read?
- yesssssshhhh..!!!

Have you ever touched an elephant before?
- Errr yes, but human’s elephant. Hehehe.

Plans for tomorrow?
- Kemas office tommy la kot!

Confessions:

Is anything wrong?
- Yeahp. I fucking hate Maxis!

Would you date anyone on your top friend?
- I AM dating one of them. :p

Do you have a good relationship with your parent(s)?
- Yeshhh. I am my dad’s apple.

What did you do for your last birthday?
- Ex had a surprise for me. Memories.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
- Online, missing him, and slept off.

Is there something that you CANNOT wait for?
- To pay my Maxis bill.

What's your favorite season?
- Mendung. Heheh.

Have you ever talked to Tom?
- Tom ape????

Last thing you ate/drank?
- Nescafe Ais and Soup. Diet u olz.

Have you ever ran with scissors?
- Tak la kot.

Who’s making you feel the way you are right now?
- Myself.

Most visited web page?
- Myspace, Facebook, Blogger.

Coke or Pepsi?
- Coke.

How many myspace friends told you you were funny?
- Ntah la. None. Cuz Im not funny.

How many siblings do you have?
- None! Heaven.

What's your favorite number?
- Seven and Fourteen.

What are you watching right now?
- Some Cinapex punye cerita lar.

Do you know how to swim?
- Yepp, since I was 3 ok! Bole challenge tak..?

Friend confessions:

Are you jealous of one or more of your friends?
- Not to say jealous, but adore.

Have you known any of your friends your whole life?-
ermm not really.

Are any of your friends taller than you?
- Yesshh. Most of them are taller than me. Hrmm.

Have you ever been ditched by a friend?
- Yesh. Biasalah tue. Bitches they come they go.

Where do your friends live?
- Here and there

Have you lost or forgotten a friends phone number?
- I can’t even remember my bf’s number. HAAAAA!!

Have you been to most of your friends house?
- Yesh. Sheeda’s!

Love confessions:

Are you in love?
- As far as I could say, YES.

Do you get bored of your girlfriend/boyfriend easily?
- Kinda la. Depends on who my partner is.

Has one of your crushes ever called you self-centered before?
- A lot of them la. Malas nak layan.

Personal opinion confessions:

Who did you want for President?
- Me.

Do you think abortions are horrible?-
YES! Memang tidak lah.

Needles aren't so horrible?
- I can be one. HOHOHO.

Other confessions:

Do you enjoy drama?
- yeshhh. Especially when it involve the ppl I know. Spotted!

No comments: