Feb 4, 2009

Fotocamp was FUNCK.

Hello.

Weekend was at first, bored but at the end of the day, it was lots of fun! I managed to explore something new and trust me, it was interesting, and I am kinda pro at it already. Hehe. But the worse part was I had to spend my weekend in Melaka Uitm! So fucked shyte.

My days are getting better and I am loving it and living it with a HUGE smile on my face. I guess my fringe IS really giving me a good luck. But, still im unlucky with money. I am trying to lose weight, but today i ate like a pig. 3 dishes for an hour. And a guy told me I eat a lot with damn in the text. See how pig i am? Whatever lah. Tgh happy kotttt. Rather be happy than crying and gloomy all the way kan..

I have news test tomoro. PR subject. I have to memorise everything in the news, and rosselyn lahar wil ask wats in the news and few killer questions. Fuck, again!!! So, goodnight bitches!

No comments: