Jan 25, 2009

A very cherish moring...

I am so freeking mad with Maxis for barred my calls, sebab tak bayar bill. Bummer!! And I had to bought a new number to call/sms. And it didn't even activATE yet. Babi sangat, bukan?

So, anyways (very the Miss Mayu style kan), I woke up at 6am for a very special reason. Which I appreciated it alot. Thanks boyfriend.! Boyfren all the way from Bangi came down to Taman Gembira, Klang at 6.50am to bring me for breakfast. Haaa! Ok. then I drove his manual car, let me bold iT, 'MANUAL' car tauuuu! Mega kat situ, ottay?

Pastu, we watched movie and at first cam boring la, then after an hour camtu, it gets creepy and horrified. The title is REC. It was not D movie but it was allright la. Then, went back to Mum's office and got sesat on the way there. Fuck up gila! But, my wonder man finally gets to to its way and TARAHHHHHH sampai ponn kat ofis Mama!!!!

andd, tu jelah for today. toodloo! :)

No comments: