Jan 3, 2009

happy new year, world!

hello hello hello. Oh yeah before I ever forget, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 BUDDIES. I'm late for 3 days, but hey my schedule was tide and full of moments to share. Anddd sorry little bloggy for not visited you for quite a while. Im sorry. First of all, I was stuck in the middle of jungle for 5 fucking days, doing fucking kebajikan things, with fuck up sleeping hours, but great oldies. So, yeah then the next day I was busy for my registration thingy which was on Monday and the rest of the days I was busy hanging out and losing out. My New Year Celebration was fine, and well at least my bf is with me. We celebrated at A Famosa, his freind's banglo and the house was full of stoners, drunkards, sobers, and, the air is full of happiness. I had fun. I was blast.

I have few resolutions that I wish I could done it before 2010 arise :-
  1. Get Dean's List for Semester Three.
  2. Quit unhealthy habits.
  3. Get fit.
  4. Be more like a 20 years old girl.
  5. Manage time and money well.
  6. Appreciate ppl around me more.
  7. Be more patient and quit my temper.
  8. Have a wonderful realtionship, even if i lose one, i will stop search for one.
  9. Not to bite my nails.
  10. Love ppl who love me.
  11. Rebel sucks.
  12. And live the way I want to live, according to me.

Bye!

No comments: