Dec 23, 2008

Bitchy bitchy yay yay.

This chic is a BOMB - lily donaldson

I have a blog. Yes, the one that ur reading now s my blog. To me, blog is a diary that u give the permission to public to read it. Kan? So, when I say MY blog, I as well can say and can write whatever I want, because, I want too, and i dont need to be a fake polite prattle to bluff on my words, just to hide the dark side of me, just to weight on my goods and bads. I write just to make myself occupied, and I want memories to be with me and I would like to share it with my readers. So, if u dont like my attitude or U have problem dealing with it cuz u feel offended by reading it, I dont FUCKING care. I wont be losing anything, infact I dont need a person like u to advice me or to judge me. U r as bad as me, but, ur good at covering it up, and Im not? Why? Because Im for real, and Im living in a real world. Unlike you, poor girl, fake is not my thing. And now, it will be better if u just get the FUCK out from reading my blog and pleaseee and pleeease cross over my dead damn body if u wanna point ur index finger at me about how evil I am. Aww.And here I am now, cruising to my jet set ornate life, with my own chosen choices, living happily with myself, and pushing everyone, because they are such a mess. If u say Im a bitch, then u are a sore loser. Im sorry, i gotta do, wat i gotta do.



No comments: