Dec 13, 2008

VEEVEE

Flat. Uncomfortable. Pain.

Nope, im not talking about shoes, but how I feel today. Im flat sick, and guilty at the same time cuz I wasnt around when boyfriend really need me to support him for his rugby tournament. Im sorry but I hope u know how I feel. Camne leh demam? Blame Langkawi and my parents and my grandparents. Panassss gilaaa okayy kat Langkawi and dorg lak asikk nak jalan je keje.

OK, whatever.

I feel tan, joy, and I feel relieved. As these days goes by, I feel like an adult. Not exactly like an adult but somehow somewhere I kinda feel that now I am happier by days, and statrting to appreciate every single things, doesnt matter wether if its black or white, as my memories or histories that written on my mind and keep it as something that happened in my life.

I can say that I am happy. So happy untill I wouldnt mind whats gonna happen between us, that can ruin it, cuz deep down I knoe that It wont happen. For trusting with confident it ant gonna appear, just vanish like how i feel it is. I'm not regretting for the 'thing' that we did, honestly. But I feel pampered and fun, and it's moving to a next stage. Its just something that made me scared was I don't wanna be a tester or a free gift, if u know what I'm saying. I dont wanna be those girls, but a true and the only one that u'r interested on.

As a matter of fact, I left something with u, u have it with you, and always gonna be with you. I hope that whatever I feel were true and I hope U feel it too. I love you, you.

***************************************** UPDATE **********************************

Yayyyy!! Dapat gakk jumpe boyfriend kesayangan. Thanx baby for coming over. Heeee. Congratsss sebab menang Rugbyy. Ni yang sayang lebih nie..!! Hehe. Looooooove youuuuu..!!!

No comments: