Dec 13, 2008

Surveyyy

1. The person who tagged you is?
Suhaila Kamal

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
My BFF, I supposeee!

3. Your five impressions of her/him?
- Crazy
- Kinky
- Hot
- Lazy Bum Bum
- Baik Hati.. (HAHA)

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Bought me brownies on my birthday!

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
I love you.

6. If she/he became your lover you will?
Shower everyday and make out after that.

7. If she/he became your lover, a thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Wash her dishes.

8. If she/he became your enemy, you will?
I swear to god, we wont!!

9. If she/he became your enemy, the reason will be?
No way hozayyyy!!

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Christina Aguilera. Loooove buat suara Christina.

12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
Brat, and Cute

13. The character you love of yourself is?
Confiedent and take things easy even things gets hard.

14. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Trusting people too easily.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Ayah. Secure and strong, yet funny and lovable. I love u, Ayah.

16. To people that care about and like you, say something.
Yo geng, bile lagiii?

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Muhsin
2. Sheeda
3. Sue
4. Eeka
5. Faris
6. Hani
7. Zewl
8. Jamm
9. Reeza
10.Epul.

Who is no. 6 having a relationship with?
Sufi.

19. Is no. 9 male or female?
Female

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Hahahaha. They USEEE to be. AHAHAH.

21. What is no. 2 studying?
Civil.22.

When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Baruuu je td kat YM. Poptong line la bf u tuee.

23. What genre of music does no. 8 like?
Alternative I guesss? And Mellow too.

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yupp. 3 lil sisters.

25. Would you ever woo no. 3?
Yeahhhhhhhh… Ride on me!

26. How about no. 7?
He’s allright too. No.3 and I shared No.7.

27. Is no. 4 single?
Nope.

28. What is the surname of no. 5?
Haa OK. Heee.

29. What’s the hobby of no. 10?
Say ‘BAIKKK PUNYEEEE’, with the action.

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
Tak kenal ponnnn.

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
UITM, SARAWAK!

32. Say something casual about no. 1?
I love u, I nak u je, I rinduuuu u, I sayang U!!!!

33. Have you ever tried developing feelings for no. 6?
We have feelings for each other until now. Heheheh.

34. Where does no. 9 live?
Sunway.

35. What colour does no. 4 like?
Black, White..


36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
Umm, they are classmates and they are friends.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Hahaha berangannn ade laaahhhh!!

38. What is no. 6 doing now?Umm, facebooking or having sex with her BF. :p

No comments: