Dec 16, 2008

Resulttt

so tense! so tense! so tense! so tence! I am as excited as hell to see my result, but at the same time, I feel like hell knowing that it havent been process yet. Lembap Uitm!

Dear Lord,

I know I did shits thru out my life, please give me some happiness today. I wont ask much, just a good result, and that will turn everything as perfect as Jessica Stamp's skin.

Light up the malboro and puff it like a chimney, if that can make u feel better and less tense. I am Crraaaaaavvvvingggg for it. Please, please!

3 comments:

EKA NAZHWA said...

apa ni~ craving for a malboro? haha u gota be kidding me!

Anonymous said...

yea malboro??? wth.....dunhill ke cara la jgk...

didie said...

haha err dunhill?? org tua la. Marlboro light sudahhh. Bkn cam kau sue. N eka, tu dusta semata mata.