Dec 15, 2008

Imaginary fren

while i was reading a book, i was thinking of having an imagenary fren. Like a fantasy guy, u see. Only I get to talk with him, and only me who get to see him. Like, he listen to me when I need to talk with someone in the middle of dawn, and be just beside me to watch me sleep and keep away mosquitoes from me. But I want my imagenary fren look just like my bf, baru bole feel lebih.

I wannnn an imagenary fren because i feel so alone in my room, and my fren in the house are ayah, mama, tommy, awe. Sucks, bukann? At least I want my fantasy fren to be beside me alllll the time, and i get to talk to him, so that I wont feel bored whenever I feel alone. And my imagenary fren kena tahan dgn my mood swings cuz he have to stay with me, and definitely he's gonna be my punching bag. dia juga kena lah dari golongan yang boleh membuat aku ketawa. ahah. ok lah aku merepek dah. iSelain itu, dia juga kena dari golongan bdn yg best, baru best peluk cam bf aku. Dia juga kena lah pandai menyanyi so tat mlm2 leh memekak buat roadshow nagn die n takde sape nak dgr suara dia. Ermm mestilah seorang yang kuat dan boleh angkat aku. Heheheheheh. Lagi apa ye? oohyeah tidak lupa juga, dia hendaklah jenis yang looovee melayan aku punye mengada n gedikness yg cam tahap cipan nie. Boleh? Dan akhir sekali, kena lah pandai buat aku tido sbb akhir2 ni aku dah ade penyakit insom. Babi tau. Err btw Im not a schizo!!!! aku just berfantasy lebihh je. sbb baca buku pasal imagenary fren. Mcm cooool je tgk. Bye!!