Nov 21, 2008

lay zee.

Hello.

Yesterday was the hell of my layyyyy-zeee day. I didnt bathe for a day untill cousin had to called me and forced me to bathe because we are going out to Ampang for Suzi and gave something to someone. So, i bathed, finally.

Cousin arrived, and we went Ampang. At first we did not wanna go Suzi because other cousin wanted to go shisha at Damai. But,then again, it was so freeking pack and we had to go Suzi. No choice. I was not in my eating mood, so i ordered Cheese Naan and Teh Ais. I was so lazy to chill, and i felt sleepy there. I just wanted to go home.

Then, cousins friend joined us out of nowhere. So lagi lama la dorg lepak. I was busy talking with my other cousin untill we get bored with each other. We were talking about sex drives and he said he is a brilliant driver and rider. Whatever, dude.

It's nearly 1230am and they were still gossiping and laughing. Nak usha mamat nie, tapi dah ade awek lak. Kang pelik awek die. Hehehe. So,i showed this Didie is boring face, and asked my cousin to leave the hell out of here. by 1.00am we left. We passed Beach Club and they wanted to go there. I dont want to cuz i was just wearing my pants and my tshirt.

Reached home nearly 2am and i missed someone. And headache says goodnight to me.

No comments: