Nov 18, 2008

For S

For the one that i used to loved. (u know who you are).

I just cannot accept the shits where u told me that I have change to a bad person after the fights that we had. So, u think Im a good or a better person with u? And without you, I cant breath on my own and fall after 2 3 steps? Honestly, Im not. I am still standing still, behaving like my behavior and enjoying the smiles and the fun, coz i deserve to. Just because I went to sum places and do shits, and u starting to judge me..? Dude, does not make sense ok. I am like this before u know me, and when we were together. I use to do those shits. Remember? And u were cool about it. And now, that I am not with u anymore u starting to call me a spoil girl? And saying that I will be a bitch one day which my whole interest is fuck and go???? U have no right to say that. Time suka, tak kesah, time gado, baru nak ungkit. I found it rather funny. I told u what i did, where i go, as a friend. Not as a couple. So, as a friend, I dont need the comment or an advice, or any critics. And as a friend, U shuold just listen, not commenting or behaving me, like a bf's job. Im soory. But, im really hurt of your words. Coming that from u, the one that i could trust, its hurting. Just take care of yourself, dont be a motherfucker or a bastard. And I am still alive without you here with me.

No comments: