Jul 8, 2008

Future Sound

Have u ever feel the same as I do? Falling in love for the uncountable times with the same person for years and although sometimes you feel sucks at this love thingy wtih ur person but the love never fades away. You love him as much as the first time u guys were meant to be with each other. And how many ups and downs with each other, but still u love him even more. Have u? I am! I love him so much. He is my candle that lightens up my darkness. He lits me up with his shine and he makes me feel so good by being there for me through thick and thins. Sometimes i felt so unfair for him. I made him crazy in love with me and then, i ignore him and make him crazy by losing me. I don't know how many times we've been together and how many break ups we had face. But, somehow I still love him as much as i love my soul. He is my choc top for my cake that i can't resist because he is so tempting and i get fascinated into him. Even how bad he is in time management or how bad he is in directions, sometimes, that was why i am still craving for him and gets me going. I love his Escada smell and I love his hair. I love how good he is in touching and kissing me, and nevertheless, i love how good he is at making me feel loved and appreciated.

To my Baby,
You know how much i love u and i know u are sincere being with me. I know I acted funny at times and being a pest, but somehow i was just being the centre of attention with you. I need your attention and I need you all the time. I don't crave for a hot sex to love you forever but I am craving for your sensual touch and your attention. I love you. I love you. I love you so much.

No comments: