Jul 10, 2008

What a perfect date

If u ever listen to The right man by Christina Aguilera, I will say that the song is definitely for me. Yerp, finally i have found one. My very right man, Syafiq. For the million times, we've been On and Off with each other for god noes how many times break ups and make ups, and, finally i am here, right beside him, cuddling each other and having a really, really good time. Awww, baby. I am enjoying this ride and i wanna ride more, as it really 'adventurous' and i love adventures if u know what i'm saying.

Let me put it in a clear water on how was it going and what was i turn to when he was away, for effing six months. I may be a bitch of the month or player of the month. U decide. I had like three not so boyfriend or better i call it three bastards in six months. Why did i do that? Well, probably because I was bored and It was my one of few ways that i had in mind on how am i suppose to forget him because I know deep down I can't and i couldn't. Honestly, I did not enjoyed wat i was doing with the guys that i dated when he wasn't there with me. I cant even get turn on and i can't even like them. Not a tiny little penny. Ugh. They tried to kiss me and I tried to kiss them but i can't. Gross, when u say it real loud. I was undefined and uncivilised and emotionally unstable when he was away and it was a very long time, and it was like ermm 6 months?? I was dying waiting and dying to see him and called him. Eventually, i sent him some humialating messages to him and unfortunately his 'new girlfren' read it and must have deleted it. What a pathetic loser. And she was not even his gf. Baru nak jadi jadi ah. Lol2. But it's ok she deserves wat she deserve. But it was then, before he met me again and before he called me to meet me. And now he is all mine. Forever mine. I love you.

No comments: