Jul 4, 2008

Dilemma Issue

yesterday night in my room was all lex lex jer. Nothing special except for my 2 friends with me and it makes me feel better. All i was doing was online and rotting like hell and forcing my boyfriend to reply my messages. I slept with no blanket with me and with my boxer short was freezing like as if i was in the igloo house. But thank god, my cousin came and gave me my blanket. So i can sleep soundly tonight :) But, the thing is i did not plan to sleep in Lendu tonight. I wanted to sleep elsewhere but not Lendu. Puhleez! So, i suppose i gotta sleep at my friend's place or my boyfriend's or my parent's. Right? Spending my weekend in a hostel room is like losing my virginity to someone that i hate the most and that i will regret it the hell of my life. And i wanna lose it to someone that i love the most so that i will not regret it myself. Ok, mengarut pulak aku kan. Daddy is not gonna be at home today so i doubt it wether my mommy is gonna be at home also. And i called my boyfriend uncountable time and he did not answer my call and i calledhim again and his phone was off. :( Bateri kongg la tue. Takpelah sayang, i love u still.




6..5..4..3..2..1..KL here i comee!

No comments: