Jul 5, 2008

Deal with it, peep!

I'm finally here in Selangor. SCREEAAAAAMMMMM!!! i went back with Hani then we head off to Sg. Wang coz she wanted to buy new handphone and she bought. Then went to MNG and sale gle. Ohyeah btw, today is 5th July meaninggggg Mega Sales starts til somewhere in September. I gotta save some money to shop at the end of this month. How?? I gotta cut my food allowance and start saving RM200 this month coz i wanna buy new handbag! Can't wait, can't wait!

Then, boyfriend sent me home safely and i missed him already. But,whatever love need sacrifice aite.. Errr watever didie! Yea, u can say whatever but to me it's true. Sometimes i get annoyed with love but most of the time i am freegingg happy with it. To have a perfect boyfriend with me and who cares for me is more than enough. But i don'tknow how long can i survive. I mean,how long can i live in this moment like how i am living now? I noe i sucks at being a good partner but it's the way i am. I ain't know how to express my feeling to him nor keeping and using lovey dovey words. But, deep down i love him so much and i don't wanna hurt him. I wish he understand my fugly attitude. Iknow he get stressed and bored with my uncontrollable attitude and noise, but like i said earlier; that is who i am, ur girlfriend. U can't expect much from me, baby. Despite the expectation, i love u so. Although u hate me silently or bitching bout me in ur heart, i wont care much coz i'm in love with u. I may be hard outside but i am supersoft like a candy floss inside. i don show it but i will suffer it on my own. If u know me well, then u may know by my look or else go get my dictionary. But, i am so complicated. I get angry for no reason and i get moody and feeling hell of down suddenly. Mood swing? Well maybe. Mind me, and ignore. I will be ok the next day itself. Ignorance is how i cope my life's path. Dealing with me for nearly 3 years is like taking an intense care of a baby. But u manage to do it untill now. U may get bored with me and u may wan't to ignore me, but i don't think u will. Why? Confidently, u love me more than i am.

I love u, all i need is for u to trust me and stand with my problematic defensive attitude.

No comments: