Jul 4, 2008

Not So Tempting

I cant seem to have any idea on how 2 months passes like 2 days. I feel like it was just yesteday i packed all my stuff at Dang Anum's block and get the hell out from that hell of the shit block leaving all the stupid seniors and mothereffing MT block. And today, i repacked my stuff back to Melaka, just the same thing, but now i am staying at the different block which i applied together with my 3 friends and alhamdulillah we got to stay at the same room together. So, meaning more lesbos things is going to happen, kan? Especially sue who is staying with me and she adore my ass and she secretly admires it kan sue? *wink* OK, masuk lak Eqa yang ketawa cam satu Melaka nak dgr, lagilah havoc. But i feel so sorry with my senior who stay with us. For sure she's gonna get tense with our noises! Deal with it, roomate!

I reached Uitm around 2.30pm, n registered. And i saw my girlfriends and they looked so gorgeous with the new hair la, new figure la, tis and that. N i feel like im the fattest of all. Hehe. Had my lunch with them at KFC and we were cracking our head with the noise. Once back to Melaka, get in my room and unpacked all the stuff. Gila banyak sialll!!!!!

I'm gonna miss my mummy and me daddy. I pity my mum coz she gonna stay alone if dad went outstation fer work purpose. Hurmm its ok mummy u can call me anytime and i can wait till u sleep. I love u mummy! I really do!


To Sue, I miss u too, Biatch!

No comments: