Jun 28, 2008

Spending all the money on me

Has been a routine fer me and mum. That is, every Saturday we will go shopping and spend like a rich madam. Konon je lah. Today, went to Gardens with mummy cos' she wanted to buy Coach's handbag. We surveyed at Coach and she adored this handbag and she bought it. It is so gorgeous and sexy. I get so jealous but it's ok i will get one coach's bag by 6 months time. Hehe. Original punyer la babe. Tak main lah bandung marii! Hahaha. Since dad's birthday is in 2 weeks time, mum bought him a Tissot's watch and Fossil's leather wallet which cause her nearly few thousands. Gosh, mummy do u have any sugar daddy?? ahaha. Mum bought fer me handbag and perfume, again!

Then, daddy called and asked us to come home early coz he wants to bring us somewhere it seems, but actually he conned us. He was bored alone at home the truth is. At home, daddy was excited to get his multi presents and right after that, he bought mummy a handphone. Nokia. i dunno what model is that. Again, i was jelous. But whatever they both deserves their own gifts.

I was damn tired. Lutut cam nak patah pulakk! Bored, i packed my stuff since my class will be starting this 4th July.

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

No comments: