Jun 29, 2008

I love u

Honestly, i am happy finally. I get to settle my life in a happy way. I mean, perfect parents, forever with me friends and FINALLY my long time beau. I mean they made me feels merrier by days and i really apprecite the sweet messages and long phone calls by u. This is wat i've been missing for the past 6 months baby. I miss getting a late night so called good night call when actually it's already 6 in the morning, i miss getting the 'i love you,b' messages from u, i miss getting the warming hug and tranquil kisses, i miss seeing ur sweet faces made by u. But, it was all the past. Now, i am getting it all from u. Just u sayang. No one else.

I noe, i had u once, and i don't appreciate a treasure that HE gave me. I made u live in ignorance, and that make u feel unappreciated by me. I am sorry. Now, as days passes and makes me even more matured and adult enough, now i am realising how important u are to me. U make me happy all the time and i don realised it then. Now, i am trying my hard to give u the best from me. Don't ask me for more baby. I just need to give u my faith and trust that worth a few zillions. Annndddd that, i need ur trust and ur faith too. Please don't doubt me. I noe i am acting silly at times, but as my guardian angel u need to guide me. HEHE.

I love u baby! Yes, i do.. Don't leave me..Coz we were great! Even on ____. U noe wat i wanna say. :)

No comments: