Jun 25, 2008

Semester 2

Finally i get to watch 'Made Of Honor' yesterday at Pavillion with my someday to be Made of Honor si Badak. Hahahaha. It was so funny and i dont understand why i thought it was sad. Abnormal sangat! But, Patrick Dempsey is soo GORGEOUS! he is my man! Whatever, perasan shit. I had fun yesterday, thanks!

Semester 2 is coming next week. And i cant wait fer it to come. I miss my friends a lot and i need them so much. i just soo need them. I am so excited till i bought few new baju kurung for my classes. I cant be wearing the same baju every sem. What the hell? OK, whatever.

Since sem 2 is starrting in less a week, and results are like shit i promise i wont be enjoying my 'student life' drastically. And i promise not to hang out too much when there's no classes or at my free time. I hope so. hehe. and also i promise not to have late dinner since it will stuck at my waist and tummy area and made me look like a fat ass humpty dumpty. No more late to classes and be more responsible and organise. Shit. No more 'last minute issues' and 'tertinggal issues'.

I am soo looking forward for semester 2 as it will make me a senior haha and new killing assignments. Uitm melaka, im coming to yea!


p/s : to my fellow uitm's, I miss cracking yea head!




No comments: