Jun 16, 2008

lifeless fivesome

woke up real early to go to sheeda's place cos we planned to hit the movie at 12.30pm. But end up we made our move at 2.00pm. why? oo just because we wanna save money and waited fer her mum to bring some food for our lunch. hehehe. gile budget kitorg. after lunch, shheda's mum send us to the station and we reached Pyramid at 2.30pm. There, i called my fren (Wildan) and my cousin (Boboy), along his girlfriend. i wanted to watch Maid of Honor but its only will be in theathre on the 19th. So, we watched 'The Happening" at 5.00pm. As wat i could say the movie sucks because i can't slightly understand what was the conclusion. Before movie, i was stuck at snooker coz boboy n wildan wnted to show their talent in snooker. wtv, guyss! haha. Then i tried playing Archery. N guess whattt is freeeking hard okengg. And they kept on laughing at me coz i didn't get to hit the target but the sand. Fuck! hahaha. The archery thing is damn heavy fer me. So the so-call-insrtuctor changed it to the kanak-kanak punya he gave me the small arrow. Hina doe aku rasa. It's better than the adult ones la tapi.

I reached home at 8 something and i was really tired. But, daddy asked me to accompany him to the mamak n i had to go to the mamak with my panda eyes, boxer short and BANDUNG t shirt. gile selekeh cam jinjang. But who cares it's just mamak depan umah jer kott. My fren asked me to online but i refused coz i am tired, really. Once at home i slept off less in 5 seconds. ZZZZZZ.
Good night!


*Thanx dot, i had fun!

No comments: