Jun 13, 2008

Movie marathon

yesterday was the whole movie marathon for me! i watched movie at the cinema one after another. OK, i wasnt planned to watch 2 movies in one day. bUT, blame the boredom that circulates in me. First, i watched the incredible hulk. Well i would sya i prefer trhe first one than the latest. Yea, its full of actions but i does not like the ending of the story. Because, im sure there will be the 3rd hulk. *sigh*. When i was watching the movie, there were this couple were making out beside me. I was like "dude, wtf?? go get a motel". They distracts me with the vulgar sound. Grrrr!! Bear with the distraction, i miss the ending of the movie. Fuck u horny couple!

Then again, i was still bored and acted like a sore loser, i watched another movie. And its Kungfu Panda. Fren told me to watch kat cinema coz its worth it paying RM8.00 fer that movie. So, yeah i watched it. N i laugh my tears out n my tummy ache coz of the nerves pulling. hehehe. i love PO!! i enjoyed watching that movie, thank goodness i didnt hear any smooching sounds. hehe. Excep fer the babies noise. Mind them, they are just baby. As i get out from the mall, i saw my schoolmate who is younger than me fer a year. N i was jumping in shocked to see how she turned into a size 24 from size 2! My goodnessss!!!

And, finally i don understand guys. They give u false hopes every now and then. They were there fer u at first and they left u deadless at the end of it. Wtf??? At one moment u tought he will be 'Ur person" and that is the moment where u feel he is such a manwhore! Right?
i would say, being single is bored, but at the same time u feel good witout being cheated.

No comments: