Jun 29, 2008

Pervert Horny

Glory to Espana! I dunno wat has gotten into me, but i was so terrified about last night's match. I slept off at 12 something and my sweet handsome alarm woke me up. Thanks, baby! Ok, it was worth woking up with taik mata bersepat kat mata pulakk kaann.. With the fresh from the bed look, i click the standby button and watched it with daddy. Dad was like 50-50 nak tgk ke tak, but i forced him to watch since we both support Spain for this match. I supported them coz Fabregas n Cassillas. OMFL, they are soo freeging hott babebyh! How i wish Malaysia has these kinda look. *pat*.

I did not sleep after the match untill now. Why? Yerp, Subuh phone calls annoyed me (tipu je. hehe). Then followed daddy to pay fees and he sent me to mum's office. Drop Dead Bored i am telling u now. Thank goodness laptop and broadband is my other half and certainly i can't leave without em. Dimana saja anda boleh online dgn broadband. hehe. Reason i went to mum's office? To get my hair done!! Yipppiee!! Syafiq said my hair is all over the place and my layer look undefined. Honest comment. Rite, watever! :) I can't wait to go to the sallon. Just have to wait 4 two hours time. My hairstylist, Carlos, he's a malay and nape ntah gedik nak nama carlos bagai kan he noes wat goes well with me and he massaged me reeeaaaaallll gooood. I get turn on sometimes by his massage. hehe. Wat a vibe touch.. But, dude he's married! So not me!

Gosh, i need a crazy unhealthy diet plan. im gaining so much of weight! Unhealthy is fast, i suggest!!



No comments: