Apr 29, 2008

am i lunatic???

These whole week was an emotional week fer me. it just turn out to be the worse week ever. no, i did not have any probs with loved one, fams, or frens. it was just me.. ok, mebe my finals is still under construction, n i wasnt prepare a single shits! i blame myself fer that for enjoying too much for this whole 4 months. yes, yes..! n the papers are tough. but, when i come to think of it, it wasnt all about my finals but emotions. i dunno what has gotten into me, but i feel like crying before i go to bed. hantu nangis masuk dalam bdn aku kott.. ok! tak lawak! but seriously i felt like crying all d time. thanks to suhaila for feeling me.. ur ma maynn, phat!! (HAHA!) thnks to Monday (yesterday) as it gets me on track. i felt like as if i have this love wings that makes me fly to my 'DREAMWONDERLAND'. i love the moments i had. as i get to my room, i felt lifeless. i neeeeed to talk to someone about summing that i even cant figure it out. i dialed few numbers but cancelled it before it even gets to ring. i talked to sue bout it n she really understand wat i'd been thru. but, there was this moment where i felt happy, its when she got a call frm her bro bout summing that really shows d tears of happiness. n im happy for u, GIRL.yeah finally, d time has come to u..! im happy fer u.. u deserve it after all the shits u'd been thru for 2 freeking hard years. As emotional as i gets, there were certain issues that came up in my head. but, hell i aint gonna give two fcuks bout tat. i lead my future in love and happiness. gosh, i guess i need to grab my anti-depressant pills n dieting pills.. yeahh im getting fatter by daysss n hourss.. like my bf said, i have a 1 month and a half baby with me.. haha! macamnilah sekarang.. dulu bole jerrrrrr...!



the weather is kinda gloomy, i guess the earth is feeling me.. thanx buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea..Emotional week, with lots of highlights of my life....I thank Gawd I have all the speacial people around me now!!!! and baby youre part of teh pic!!!