Apr 29, 2008

hot hot heattt!!

ya ampunn! yesterday was like super hottt, okennggg! i cant barely sleep in beauty.. i was sweating all the way all over.. sexayyy?? ewww NOT! and to make it worsed, my gastric came back to my lifee.. 'his' making 'his' comeback.. n im not so pleasant with it, but btw thanx for making me suffered d whole nite.! i reallllly appreciated it. yeah, i was all alone last nite, like a pathetic loser, slept with my ex-boyfren tat came to my life after quite some time (gastric, okenggg!!). my gastric makes me really down 2 d drain.. i was moody n crying my shit out in sue's room. gosh!! i guess tat is because i tried so hard to be thin. i missed my parents so much, out of sudden. n mebe tats y i wasnt really myself fer d past 3 days..here i m kat hot'sport', with few ppl.they r studying fer fridays paper while me, expressing my fuck up emotions..! ok,ok i betta go study now..i dowana see 'retorik', 'semantik', 'salutasi', or wateva crap next semester. ttfn!

p/s:- IMY!

No comments: