Apr 29, 2008

hate it or miss it..?

its April, meaning im gonna leave my campus in 2 weeks time.. Gosh! i dunno how to describe it but my feelings are stuck between happy and sad n boredom. i seriuosly gonna miss wat i had been thru shits and joy in the campus. i am seriously gonna miss my boyfren (awwww!!), nok2 (hehe), hotspot(yeah,my 2nd room, or mebe first..?), classes, cafe atas, cafe bawah, n d list goes on.. yelah UITM kan besaaaaaaaaaaarrrr (NOT!). I'll be banging my unseen balls for 2 months.. i wanna work, if i rajin enough. but i neeeed money, okeng?? im gonna miss d long walking to classes, library, bla.. bla.. again, UITM kan besaaaaaaaaarrr!! haha! ohyeah, im happy that i don have to sleep in my colege! Finaaly! i get so fed up with d room, n don ask me y... i've had enough of answering d ques..in 2 weeks time,i can sleep happily,snoring,naked,pose without anyone notice it.cant wait! cant wait! but, deep down..im gonna miss my roomates.., and everything in here..


run baby!!,lets throw our PART1 books, well that IF we r not repeating any subjex.. (finger cross!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah.only tat iam not burning anything..the books can sell for money!!!