Jan 3, 2010

New year, nu yeah!

Im sorry I was late to wish all of u a HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010!! Didnt get to celebrate my new year, cause I dont want to due to the massive traffic and I was broke that time and tired. so stayed at home n slept before the eve. What i can say is the beginning of 2010 wasnt pleasure me at all. I made my own mess and a HUGE MASSIVE GILER GILER punya mistake. Not a best time for a first time. Dramas, and confusions were together and it strucks me like hell. It wasnt well connected and not a very good combination. SAD WEYH!

But, its still too early for me to regret all the shits. Its only 4th of January 2010, n I will change for the wholla better of good. U may smirk, u may show the 'W' sign right on my face, but mofo, do i look like i care? I will try my level best. Tgk je la nnt.


Andddddd yeaaaaah hats off, the annoying one has left for good! Glass up n cheers!!!!

No comments: