Jun 27, 2009

When Something Went away, Something Appear.

Shocking! Shocking! Shocking!

My so goduncle passed away on Thirsday and I went to his funeral at Pahang yesterday. Alhamdulillah everything went on smoothly. The weather was perfect and the crowd were frigging huge! Alhamdulillah, again.

And Michael Jackson passed away and also that actress Farra, which makes me thinking that is the world gonna end soon? I mean people are dying early, and I am shitting on my pants! I am scared and sad, really scared and sad. Last week, one of my mum's fren passed away. I mean, dead are circulating around me, and hell i am trembling. I dont wanna die early. Not in this condition where my parents are still young, where I'm starting to know what life is, and when I'm still enjoying my life, illegally. I donn wanna die like this.

Somehow, its a lesson for me or a sign for me to change. I know this is hard, but I am changing with few trusted guidance. Insya Allah. I wanna stay in heaven and meet my family there. Insya Allah, Amin.

******

I missed you, really. I dont beg you to come, but at least you know what to do. Things are different, I know. Deep down, I know how u feel and u too. Right? Its just our ego and we are still keeping it. Its just sometimes I miss you a lot, and end up broke down like a baby. I believed in 'waiting patiently', and that is how im gonna live my life. :) I miss your smile, and your secret jokes that only me and you could laught on. Take care, buddy.

No comments: