Jun 29, 2009

She's a Mad Cow Ppl!!!!!

Hey hey you you dearie stalker aka PIGFACE!

Just wanted to say 'HELLO, IM DIDIE', and obviuosly u dont mean anything to me but just a piece of shit that stuck in your own toilet bowl. Ewwwww!!! So Hina and Keji lah you. Let me tell you straight to your fatherfucking ass face, well look yourself at the mirror first, before u ever complaint about me. I mean physically as we ALL know, I am faaaaaaaaar better than you (HAHAHAHAHA). I dont wanna say much bout that because I dont wanna insult you, well, directly, I mean. Pity!

But its funny though, I dont even fucking know u la weyh. I dont even talk to you, and I dont even smile at you, and out of the bluee mooon u were bitching bout me. Omg, See how important I am in your life. I am flattered and thankful to you. I have a fan, not a nice one, but at least she's a fan. U think you are the only one who can bitch mouthing bout others? Well guess wat slut, I can do better than you. But im not gonna do it because It makes us no different. I am a beautiful human not a piece of shit that stuck in her toilet bowl. *VOMITTING*

Sesiapa terasa aku ckp ni pasal dia, jgn terasa. Im not talking about you. Just a random ppl.

p/s : Lembu kan gemuk n hodoh. Urmm aku tak gemuk pon. tak hodoh pon. tp aku kenal la sapa yg gemok n hodoh n hitam n buruk tu. I know, i know, i know.

No comments: