Jun 3, 2009

Old flame, new flame.

first of all, if ur trying to make me jealous, well hats off, i am. I'm not jealous for what u told me but im jealous on how u spent it with him/her. First, u crunched all the time you have in the world just to look for cunt and get laid, doesnt it? Second, you had to tell me all that just to make you feel better? Third, why would I care, bitch? Go save it and tell to someone that is lifeless, idiot, and horny ass, so that he/she could entertain ur bitch of a story.

Honestly, fucker, I am glad that I am the other person. Not the RIGHT NOW person. You know why? Because I dont want to be a candy for you to look and taste, but to appreciate. Thank god u did it to me but I feel sad for ur MR/MRS RIGHT NOW. He/she is just plain stupid for letting and fullill all ur needs especially on dirty needs.

Bitch, dont u feel its just a waste of time to go back n forth just to get laid? Dude, seriously open up ur mind, and be serious. Grow up!! U told me that u just wanna play it low now right? Doesnt matter whether u love him/her but as long as he/she loves u and can do anything for you. U know what fuckface? It's unfair for ur partner. He/she desrves more from you not only ur vagina or ur dick.

All im trying to say is, yes karma strikes and Im done with it. But, open ur mind and heart and try to learn to appreciate ur partner. Do it for me, do it how u did it before. Dont blame ur past or put revenge on some innocent yet dirty cunt, if u noe wat im saying. Right here right now, I dont give 2 fuck anymore to u, bastard. Do ur thing, n Im gonna do mine. Have a good life. It's hard, we know. But we had to.

No comments: