Jun 15, 2009

Imaginable.

A week of being away from everyone was actually an awesome work. No regret. Being away from boyfriend, friends, family, haters were actually not a bad thing. I did it for myself because I think it is the best way for me to find peace in my mind. Looking at the green, and water flows make me cheer and washed away all rusty in my head. I am glad that I found it there. Something that is valuable that no one can ever imagine. I am finding the best word for it but totally i cant. It is for me to feel it, and i love it.

I found my innerself being in kampung. I'd found what I wanted. And I'm gonna keep it, as long as I can. No more same mistakes, that I will end up hurting myself. I am planning to be a better person that someone can respect and love.

To someone I know : I can finally get rid of you. Go away. I hate you.

No comments: