May 30, 2009

Sunday Affucknoon.

i am bored. bored. bored. and bored! I'm starting to get bored with 2 mo nths of semester break that I've been looking for once upon a time while classes still went on. But now i frigging realised that 2 months of semester break is awfull. Late night sleeps, fast foods, lying around, mood swing, money-less, sleeep again, chocolates and many many crimes. Shit. I need to go to class, ironically.

While I was lipating my loads and loads of washed clothes, it came to my mind that how a person can change their hearts and feeling to others with a single blink. Imagine this, you spent your days and nights, u share your food together, u share secret jokes that only u and him understands, u share ur money together, share toughts together, beds, and some certain couples share virginity together would actually be a beiggest enemy at one certain of time. U used to share a heart for few years, and less than a minute, you broke the uncountable years u've shared for something/someone new. Tragic right?

Sunday is boring. Gotta attend baby shower later at 3. Malas nyee.

No comments: