May 8, 2009

Hit the right balls, with the right cue.

Some says, in order to be loved and care, you have to give the very best of you to others and you will get back in return. I guess not. It's full of bullshits and lies. I desreved to said that because I'd been through it, and somehow I'd learned something that can make me more wiser, and be a deep thinker, and a fighter. Im not talking about a fighter who fights with fisthand n kicks, but a fighter who fights for her ownself using only her rational brain, and wisdom words.

I have my other half with someone, hoping he can keep it and lock it, so that it wont pop out and make its way to somewhere scary. I hope you are taking a good care of it.

I've learned a lot this semester 3 and Im glad that it was over and I am looking forward to be the best in next sem. I managed to organised my life, assignments, dramas, boyfriend, lunatic ppl and few of hell of obstacles this semester. That shows I am matured anough and I am leading it to a better position.

Despite the bad behaviors and bad unhealthy weekend I usually had, I did not interfere it with my academic. As u said, study hard, party hard, play well. I hope I will score a bull eyes and won a jackpot.

No comments: