May 8, 2009

FREEEEE!!!!

Living in a confusion, is hard yet fulls of upcoming drama. Please wait for the climax and the ending. It will release soon.

********
Harini, dah habis paper Journalism yang lahar gileeee ok! But, I managed to answered all of it it was just that I am not really sure about my answers. Asal pass dah la. Sumpah taknak repeat Journalism. Lecehhhh kottt kalau repeat subject nie. Dahlah byk gila complicated and tiring assignments. DIE la if repeat.
Harini jugak aku dah habis SEMESTER 3!! And I am a Part 4 student already this coming 2 months! Yayyyy! Cuti lama gila, 2 months ok. And rasa macam nak kerja but dunno where la. Maybe with daddy but ntahla, gotta ask him again. Pekerja dah terlebih cukup kott. Hehe. I need money to shop and pay my bills, SO i HAVE to workkkkk! Nak jadi independent, it seems.
So, yeah I need to doze off, and have my beauty nap. tata!

No comments: