Dec 5, 2008

Is it any wonder.

By looking at the window, I can see that it's going to rain soon. With the gloomy sky, and kids stop playing outside, it's a sign of rain. And me feeling great because It's a perfect time to sleep. But before that, I have this thinking that sometimes I feel invisible. Like nobody sees me or nobody knows me. I know that this world are not supposed to be about me and it never always gonna be about me before. It just that, I feel lonely at times. I have no problems in making new clique and fit in a group, Its just that I feel bored because I dun have the siblings touch. I never wanted any siblings when I was younger, but as I'm getting bigger, I'm starting to feel like having a lil sisters or brothers to color my life and it's nice to see them grow up and getting smarter by days. I miss that for a lifetime.
And for anyone who had the connection with someone, even if it only takes 5 minutes or less, its really imortant. For once, I didnt feel that I'm living in a different world, but, infact there was a person that i love, n respect, and who had a piece of my heart, who felt the same way as I do. You know how I feel these days. I didnt feel so alone, Even better than that, I felt as if I was floating on air.

No comments: