Sep 23, 2008

When u talk about heartbroken, it doesnt mean that your heart was broken cuz of your boyfriend being a jackass. It could be your family or your friends, too. It does not mean when U were crying, u were crying coz of your boyfriend being a pain. I could cry if my friends are ignoring me, I could cry if my friends are being a jerk, I could cry if my friends are two timing me, I could cry coz my friends are torturing me inside, or I could even cry if my parents went somewhere without me. See...?? As easy as that. Coz I felt so much better after crying my hearts out. Mudah dan Senang.

I have this story to tell :- It's about a friend whose does not reeally close with me anymore. Let me just say, B. Once upon a time, we were soooo freeking close together. We cranked together, crimed together, cried together, laughed together, sleep together, and so on.. but we never bathe together. All our happiness and our bitter stories we shared, including our very very very crazy moments. Pendek kata, semuanyeeee ktrg cerita.

We ate together, went out together. It's like without one of us, there were no us to moves. But now, as time passes by, we were kinda drifted apart. I felt different, now. I felt like it was all fake and lies and just a drama that directed by someone and i was just the actor in it to made the drama completed. Maybe it's just me or truth..?? I dont know . B has her sets of friends that she could forget all our memories together and keep things away. I dunno. I felt left out and sad.

I know it's stupid to think negatively, but that is what I've been thinking these dayss. My heart crushed and smashed everytime i keeps on thinking of that. I felt like a stranger that lay off by the road. Yet, I love you.

xoxo,
dIDie

No comments: