Aug 1, 2008

so much for my....

happy starting but sad ending. That is all i can say. I was soo terrificly excited when he said he wanted to come down to Melaka and fetch me. But out of my sight, it was actually not as blooming as I thought. He came down to fetched me at 1.50pm, and we went for lunch and we registered a celcom line. Then, we went to Alamanda and i started karaoking. It was all hell of a fun untill he brought up one certain topic that bring us the silentness between each other. It was a long ride. And we were silent for an hour straight. I tried to figure wat was on his mind, but i can't. I cant seem to understand and although I am trying still it fades. I tried to talk about it with him but he never cares. All he could say was 'nothing'. I knoe there is somethuing that he is trying to hide. In the car, all i was wishing was to reach Klang in a minute. But it was impossible. And i had to bear with the silence. In my mind, I was crying and I tried to say something to break the silence, but my mouth cant seem to say anything and my mind cant seem to think of any. Blackout! Not cause of drunk but heartbroken. Once home, I tried so hard not to get angry and not to cry in front of him, and once he went off, god noes how i felt. It smashes real hard. Been there done that.

No comments: