Aug 5, 2008

Relief

All i was hoping is for him to be with me forever. I know he would but I am the one who always spoiled it. Now, I am all OK so far and I hope to be like this forever. Ok, cut it out. Finally, I'd done my CTU assignment! Pheewww *relief*. Not only that, but few proposals as well. *Relief relief* Which means, I can already start my 'Clubbing Session' in my own room. Hehehe. I love sweating, bebeyhh! Today, i was kinda exhausted, cause of the wether and because my 1st class was who are you's class. Same goes fer tomorrow and also Friday. Suckie! I am all sleepy and moody in his class. Now, I am all alone in the room. Eqa is sleeping on my bed.. She look so cute on my bed. Sue went out wit her bf to MP while Dayah, as usual went fer night class. I just done with my shower and I am all fresh and bright!

No comments: