Aug 26, 2008

Gla Lammmeeee

My holidayssss...???????

Owhhhh too much of resting and holiday-ing untill i forgot about my tons of assignments and I am stress and struggling now.

My week of holidays :

Friday : Holidayy!!!!
Saturday : Went Shopping with mummy to Mid Valley and had dinner at Eden
Sunday : Went shopping again with Mum and Dad at Jusco
Monday : Woke up at nearly 1 pm, online, eat, and sleep.
Tuesday : Went BB with boyfriend and friends
Wednesday : Went for a funeral
Thursday : Pangkorrrrr!!!!! Enjoy!
Friday : Pangkorrr Again!!! Enjoyy Sakan
Saturday : Bye-bye Pangkor!! Keletihan
Sunday : Balik Melaka!


HAAAA!! tell me when shoul i do my assignmentssss?? I have presentation on Thursday..! And all my assignments have to submit on that day! and it's Tuesday today!
Camne nie...??

No comments: