Aug 14, 2008

Cakes and Protest

Happy 19th Birthday To Diana Binti Zulkiflee (Aku lah tue). HEHE

Since today is my birthday, I had really really fun, u noe ppl wishing u, ppl gave suprises for u, and ppl sang a song fer u and ppl treated u like a princess. And wat realyy caught me was my dad singing 'Happy Birthday' song to me in three different rythms. I was so touched...!!! The pondan's called an dsing me birthday song, A ar sang me a bday songg, Jam treat me Burger King, Sue treat me brownies at Coffee Bean, Epul--thanx for the ride..and my baby Syafiq thanx fer the uncountable wishes and the countdown sayanggg...!! And daddy and mummy thanx for singing..! Tone deaf laa ma n ayah.. ahahahaha!! On my birthday, Syafiq has 3 tests, and I have 1 test and my class was so fucking pack todayy! started at 1030AM right up to 9.00PM. OK, done with my bitrthday..

Today, ada Pasar Malam at my campus. HEEE! and all the students wore black today. Protest yang pasal 10% admission of non bumiputra. Gle tak best. Kau bayngkan, kalau 10% dorang dah conquer, meaning satu class ade dlm 3-4 org non bumiputra. And definitely, they will conquer the field and the pointers. Anak melayu ni ternganga je lah, gigit kuku. Kan...?????

Anyways, Im going home to Klang esok!! For a weekk!! Tapi assignment cam berlambakkk! And i will b meeting my boyfriend and daddy and mummy wil be celebrating my birthday! Cant wait! Cant wait!!!!

No comments: