Jul 6, 2008

Lone Ranger

What a lonely night. It has four rooms, four beds and four chairs in my hostel's room but there's only one chair and one bed that is ocuppy now. Yerp, i am all alone now. I dunno where the hell Dayah went, Eqa is going back here tomorrow coz her class starts at 2.30pm, and Sue is out with her boyfriend for dinner. She asked if i wanna follow her, but i said no because i wanna avoid dinner. Dinner can make u go fat. When friends wasn't around, then what about my boyfreind? He's playing futsal la pulakk sekarang. I am so lonely. Where is everybody? Helloooo, i am talking with my own voice????

Whatever, i bought new flat today! Yipppie. I am okay already. Last night was a lil bit too fucked up but not untill i get a new flat from Nose. Daddy bought for me today at Sungei Wang. It was so packe there. And it was surrounded my full of Jinjangs and shufflers. They had this competition going on for the shufflers. Semua cam adik2 jerrr aku tengokk. Daddy gets so excited and he shuffled everywhere he want to. Pretend like he knows la. Padahal setakat hentak2 kaki bole ah ayah tue. gaga. Lagi2 he wanna show off his new Crocs. Plg latest katenye Haiyohh. Gle ah, ayah!

Boyfriend is gonna call me at 11 something before he head to Bangi. And i gotta wait. He starts my day and i wanna end my day with him and his laughter. That is my Heramine and my pills.

P.P.S/ U can lose few thousands of calories with 30 minutes of hot sex. That' the fact. So, yeah! Let's do sex. Errrrrr?? *confuse*

No comments: