May 7, 2008

save me?

as the earth is moving, followng its orbit, it triggered me on how does it move, controlling n managing on its own. sumtymes i feel scared knowing n listening n watching at d news bout world crimes, mother nature shows its anger, politic's debate, bloods everywhere around d world.. GOSH! how can u find peace wit tat? or is it going to b d end of d world? No! im not ready to die. theres still few pages of wishlist dat i have not fullfill it yet. i want to contibute summing fer d world, the nature, the country n ofcoz to my lovable family. i want to build a family with cute kids with me, good husband, nice financial, n great marriage. i wanna indulge my life to its fullest with the one tat i love..but, how do i wanna taste all that when d world is not well manage? i mean, pls stop the crime politic ppl..! let the equivalents lead it.. u don need ur status whereas u dunno how to deal wit it n to keep it respectful.. GEEZ! to make it clear, even mother nature were angry n not satisfied wit it too. Proove?? Flood in Kedah, n bencana di Vietnam n it kills 22,500 ppl.! SAD rite..?d world hates the creature in it..n we all have to feel real guilty n we have to do summing bout it.stop manipulate things, n stop provoking shits! its not fer me but fer all the trillion humans out there who surviving with it.

i wanna have a well manage life. everyday i try to keep my path clean jus to make sure i wont end up messing wit it. but, still tiny tiny dirt happens.. tats life i guess. how good u r dealing wit the time n the 'drama', there is sumin tat will ruin it.. its fated n u cant throw it to d drain. n as fer me, no matter where d wind is bringing me, i am up fer everything n i just gotta be ready fer d next painfull rashes..i am living with the 'rashes' now, but i still manage to deal wit it as it never too serious. but in future?? hmm lets just wait n c.. here i am ready with my popcorn n bubble gun to watch the next episode of my life..!!


i aint easy, BITCH!

No comments: