May 8, 2008

M.I.S.S?

I am in a HUGE hairstyling dilemma here. First, should i chop of my long hair till shoulder lenght? Second, should i highlited it or just color the base, n finally, should i curl it? Ok, friends certainly not agree with me cutting my hair short nor curl it. coz refer to them, they loike my natural straight hair.(tak main straightening, babe!). if i color my hair, i wanna color it purple n pink streaks with black base. BUT, im sure my dad will never let me do tat kind of colors. i mean he wont get mad at me or kick me out frm the house but I bet with my bottom dollars, he will deduct my allowance n call me PEACOCK n haunt me with funny embarassing names. HEHE. Hes a funny man. I LOVE U DADDY! GET HOME SOON!

Finally, its going to be the end of the sem. THANK GODNESS! Which means, 2 months of rotting at home, spending money like a rich bitch, being a anorexic cause by the over spending, working to gain the money back, oversleep due to the massive night out (i have few plans already!), do craving kat kedai AH SEONG for DVD's, n ofcoz more quality time with my family and boyfren. ayayay so much to do, so little time. but first things first, i REALLY NEEEEEED to catch up with my BEST FRIENDS (eeka n sheedot)! imy girls! we gonna rock the town bebeh! its been a while already since i last met them.

In terms of sem break, i can say that im gonna miss the life in d class. Us, classmates acted like a demented ppl in class, dirty back whispers bout lecturers (who else..?u noe who!), those excuses i always use 'lupa buat", "printer rosak", "huh?antar arini ker" its all the memories that i have to keep away fer 2 months. n after that, i will definitely overuse that words. heee! im gonna miss SOCIOLOGY class, definitely! there, the class is a DEWAN, n its BIG. we always sing n do shows after class because it have mic there n talent show starts after class at 7.30pm. i'll be dancing while few frens r singing syok sendiri. im gonna miss MISS RAIHAN. Ur awesome, woman! Ustad too with his direct selling. Yeah how i wish to see KOPI ZIN kat any kedai kopi, one day? Puan Zuraidah with her jokes n mood swings, n ofcoz interesting presentations with friends. Im gonna miss cafe bawah, cafe atas(tomyam didie satu!).. ohyeah, hotspot!(tmpt kite dating ea sayang!?) dating smbl belajar,lah! n ofcoz pak guards yang ske meronda-ronda dgn motornya. im soooo gonna miss my room, see you somedoy C1201. im not gonna see u anymore! but i will remember 'our' memories okenggggg! i have my name at the study table written there "DIDIE SENGAL!" by my seniors. haha. Funny u ppl. n the third shower room where i indulge myself in there. makcik cleaner pon akan dirindui jugak. kerana anda lah tandas ku bersih. terima kasih banyak2.\

Lasty, im much crapping here, like writing a journal! hehe. buat jurnal malas, blog rajin pulakk, kaaann?? i have to go n sleep now. wanna call boyfren first, set my alarm at 4.30am. nk puasa kuruskan bdn! Good night! xo


stop dealing with the shits, keep it gangster loike it always does!

1 comment:

EKA NAZHWA said...

oi woman! tk main straight la now? hehe, abis tu kalau curl dh tak jd natural dh tu! hehe. jk jk.

i'll meet u in few days timeeeeeeeeeee!

gila budak ni dulu plg susah nk masuk uitm, skrg plg dahsyat la kat uitm. dh mcm eiffel im in love, tp tukar uitm im in love.