Jan 19, 2010

lets get together

I hate Lendu, Alor Gajah. Dah la no WiFi but that is acceptable la, but this time TAKDE AIR. eee. I have to hold my bladder from pee and feels very geli with the unwashed dishes in my sink. Its been 2 days since I saw water drips in my house. I had to search for water and be like a pelarian just to bathe. Geram u olz.

And I read a girl's blog telling how she and her boyf practises anal sex and how big her boyfriend's dick is and how she blowjob her boyf in a car. Aiyoh.. I dunno whether to laugh or to feel geli. Tp its ok, its her blog, she canwrite whatever she wants.

And why do ppl always leave? Is it nature or is it a part of me? Its always like this. When my heart is ready to open up for a new sweety, and that is when everything turns me off. It could be me, and it could be him. I've been single for months and Im not searching for a replacement. But if it happen, then it happen. I wont say NO, i mean why would I say NO if someone is trying to make me feel happy--AGAIN? It doesnt matter how long im gonna be happy, but still some of my days are fill with love and joy. I dont mind being happy with someone for a day and go through hell for days. At least I have my happy day to remember.

Right here right now, There's nothing to think about as Im too busy dealing with massive assignments. I have friends beside me and that matters. But seriously, I miss being pamper, and being annoying n get annoyed.

No comments: