Jan 24, 2010

Junkss --- OUT!


Yesterday, finally get to watch movie after so long. After all the cancellations and delays. Phewww. I didnt know what to watch and decided towatch Adnan Sempit. I felt left out cause my parents and frens had watched it and I felt like a sore loser sbb tatau whats happening in that movie. Sumpah kelakar gila doe! Go watch pls..!

I had fun yesterday and felt like a proper date. I dont usually do this but I finally did. YIPPIEE! And oh yeaahh i fucking hate OU sebab all the stores are on sale n the worst part is I cant spend any of my single dollar. Shoot you!

Today, feels so bored and went for a movie with my parents. I chose Legion coz it looks creepy. The movie was ok ok laa.. I was half asleep while watching it cause I just had a really heavy lunch right before the movie.

And, I reaaally reaaallly need to watch on my eating habit. I need to stop eating junk foods and snacks before I go to bed. I gained 2 kg in 2 weeks. Imagine how many weeks I have in a year? I dont want that!! Oh dear!

No comments: