Aug 19, 2009

Individual

First of all, I am Single. Yes, pelik kan? So whoever that dying and waiting to se e me as an individual, well, this is your chance. i admit that I havent been single for quiete some time, if Im not mistaken since I was 15 right untill few days after my birthday. Sigh. I am not saying I am happy, but the least I can say is I hope I can be happier. I am 20 already and Im getting older and not any younger, and cause of that, I chose this way as my way of life. I chose to be an individual, and lead my own life making it as my own preferences, and dealing with my own hormonal issues,not caring what other people wanna say. To be specific, my self is my self and I want to deal it on my own. I just want to be happy with parents and friends and I dont think I need another more guys to make me happy. As for now, I dont need them just myself, and few 2 / 3 important people. So if u cunts wanna try to get me, well you may but you should gimme sme time, and win my heart.

No comments: